Wednesday 17 October 2012

School Holidays


Holidays are fantastic. They are days away from school. I fancy school as well as I fancy the holidays. But then, holidays are the time of year when you just get to sit back and relax. Then it actually depends what type of things you do in the holidays. I enjoy seeking out to go on adventures. I really enjoy going on bush walks, I like to pretend that there are monsters in there and that they are coming out to eat me. And then thats the part where my dad makes evil scientist noises. I love the school holidays. Do you?

3 comments:

  1. I love the evil scientist image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the holidays but they always seem to be too short. However after being back a week I love learning again. How was your first week back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Lily, My dad makes scarey noises to. He is really good at making the same noises as animals. Anei. i like your blog

    ReplyDelete